What We Offer
We offer a variety of complementary medicine treatments, most of which can be used in conjunction with each other.
Whilst there is no claim that using any of these treatments will cure any diseases or illnesses that you may be suffering from, many have found that their overall health and happiness have improved with the regular use of complementary medicine.
Treatments Offered at The Point of Healing:
- Chinese Herbal Medicine – A powerful aid in the treatment of various chronic conditions
- Cupping – an excellent treatment which aids in promoting circulation and healing of tired or damaged muscles
- Gua sha – a similar treatment to that of Cupping, for those harder to reach places, such as the neck, knee joints or the arms
- Moxa – normally used alongside Acupuncture, to aid in the warming and healing of certain areas
- Reiki – a completely non-intrusive treatment that focusses on balancing the mind, body and soul through the channelling of Qi
- Tui na – can be used on its own or in conjunction with Acupuncture. A mixture of Acupressure and therapeutic massage techniques, it is particularly popular for those who are scared of needles
If you are uncertain about which treatment will best suit your needs, please do have a chat with your practitioner, who will happily help you create the best treatment plan to suit your needs.
Please click onto each available treatment for more information about what they entail and what they can best help with.